The Atlas offers pregnancy back support as well as a second band to compress the tummy postpartum - hot/cold compress included
The Atlas is the world's only pregnancy band that transitions into a complete 360 postpartum band, back support, plus hip shaper. It adjusts as your body expands and shrinks. Atlas offers support and uplift during pregnancy and is a proactive wrap for health goals after baby is born.
Pregnancy Band Features:
- Ample back support for the 2nd and early 3rd trimesters
- Sleek design is discrete under clothing
- Shrinks and expands easily for comfortable wear
- Soft materials are smooth on the skin
- Can be worn over a camisole for added comfort
- Pouch to hold a hot/cold compress for added relieve (included!)
- It is fully adjustable - expands and shrinks with you
- The simple design is easy to use
- 360 degrees of even compression and tension control
- Assists in shaping the hips
- For Natural & C-Section Delivery, and Post Abdominal Surgery with doctors approval
(Mayo's Clinic) Studies have shown that when new moms have better posture while pregnant especially during the 3rd trimester; it will help new moms with stamina and core strength for an easier delivery. If the spine is more erect, it will help decrease swelling, improve circulation and reduce back pain. In the 3rd trimester, women have typically gained about 25-35 pounds and there is a tendency to feel easily tired and 1 out of 10 pregnant women have back pain.
FABRIC; 30% Nylon, 45% Polyester, 25% Spandex