The Baby Shusher is a revolutionary new tool for parents using an ancient but doctor-tested technique to help soothe your fussy baby. The Baby Shusher breaks a baby's crying spell by engaging his or her natural calming reflex. The rhythmic shush reminds the baby of being inside the womb, where there is a constant inundation of loud sounds from blood flow and other in utero noises (up to 95 dBs, or the sound of a very loud vacuum cleaner). These sounds, which may initially seem harsh, are actually very calming to a baby.
- Safely stop baby from crying with rhythmic "shush" sound
- Timer options - choose either 15 or 30 minutes of continuous shushing
- User adjustable volume dial
- Review by Eileen Crowley: "I love this little gadget. It actually sounds like someone shushing and you can set it to shush for 30-45 minutes and its small enough to put close to your baby's head. The happiest baby on the block recommended shushing to calm a crying baby but I didn't think it would work this well. It's like someone turned off my six week old's cry button! She's so peaceful. Will definitely be getting this for other moms."
- Review by Douglas Clark: "This just simply works, best to start in the hospital nursery, and your first night at home will be a good nights sleep for you and your newborn. Continues to work through to 2 year olds. My 18 month old granddaughter was walking around the family room shushing her baby, just like she loves to fall asleep."
- Review by agleinser: "I absolutely love this product it works like a charm. We use this constantly with our son who is over a year old now. We have used it since day one. I was a lucky product tester for the product and was so thankful I could be. This is a must have baby item for any new mom."