It's ok to get bent out of shape. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to get the food in their mouth. And Benders are your secret weapon. While your child is learning how to use utensils, Benders can be positioned to accommodate any grip in any direction. (Hello, ergonomics!) And that means food arrives at its intended destination.
- Can be adjusted to child's motor skill development
- Helps children transition to regular utensils
- Use a sharper angle for early stages, straight for advanced stages
- Soft, easy-grip handlesDishwasher-safe
- BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 4.8" x 5"