The Angelica by Body After Baby is for postpartum women that want to reduce pain and recover faster so they can regain the strength they need to actively focus on their new baby. No other products focus solely on the recovery process. At Body After Baby, we believe a comfortable, supported mom is a better mom so start the recovery process today.
- Stabilizes weak and stretched muscles from pregnancy and childbirth
- Targeted compression promotes circulation and reduces swelling, both of which speed recovery
- Supports tummy, hips, and lower back
- ObGyn recommended anatomical design focused on recovery
- Anatomical crotch panel supports and protects perineal tears and episiotomy incisions
- Reduces bloating discomfort
- Unique MicroNet™ soft-touch fabric free of harsh chemicals and dyes
- Lightweight and breathable MicroNet™ fabric keeps moms cool while recovering
- Undetectable and discreet under all types of clothing
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder straps
- Antimicrobial cotton-lined crotch to keep moms feeling fresh
The Angelica recovery garment is designed to be worn immediately following delivery, during the initial healing and recovery stage. Your garment should fit snug but not be overly tight and be worn for 8-12 weeks to provide the best healing and recovery benefit.
Please take your measurements carefully to ensure proper fit.
Pregnancy measuring and Pre-Pregnancy pant size
For your convenience use your hip measurement after 36 weeks or your pre-pregnancy pant size prior to delivery. If you have gained more than 35lbs during pregnancy, please add 1 size to ensure proper fit.
Post Pregnancy Measuring
Measure the smallest part of your waist, typically above your belly button and the widest point of your hips. Recovery support garments are designed to fit comfortably snug.