1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase! Click the logo below for more information.
Fllo says a lot about you. It says I love my kid. I buy quality. And, I dig design.
- Extended Rear-Facing Use: Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (can be used rear-facing to 50 lb).
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (REACT): Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo’s Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest - fits 3 across
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
Seat Dimensions & Weight:
- Seating Depth 12.5 in.
- Harness-Slot Height 10–17 in.
- Width 13–16.9 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing 32.5 in. (29 in. without Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing 23.5–27 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing 24 in.
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing 26–31 in.
- Seat Weight 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Rear-Facing 25–43 in. 14–50 lb Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-Facing 30–49 in. 22–65 lb (2+ years recommended* or 1 year minimum)
*AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
Have a specific question about this product?
We are happy to help, just give us a call or connect with us via live chat!