1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase! Click the logo below for more information.
Foonf is Clek's no-compromise convertible child seat - introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable.
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
The Revolutionary REACT™ Safety System - Rapid Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology
- This innovative technology reduces the force transmitted to your forward facing child in a frontal collision.
- In keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics advice to keep toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2 (or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat), we sought out to design a child seat that reduces the forces on older children in car seats when they transition forward-facing.
- The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf child seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive — one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
- In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. The REACT Safety System allows that sudden change in momentum to happen over a longer period of time through a series of controlled events. Foonf is designed to ride down the collision crumpling the aluminum honeycomb and absorbing energy from the collision resulting in less force transferred to the child.
Featuring Clek's Signature Rigid-Latch Installation and a Narrow Width Profile
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Narrow width: Under 17 in. at its widest point and 13 in.at the base — making 3-across seating possible
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Approved for use in Aircraft
- The Foonf conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
Seat Dimensions & Weight:
- Seating Depth 12.5 in.
- Seating Height 21.5–26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height 8–17 in.
- Width 13–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing 33 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing 25.75–28.75 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing 32 in.
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing 36 lb
Child Height, Weight and Age:
- Rear-Facing 25–43 in. 14-50 lb Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-Facing 30–49 in. 22–65 lb 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
*AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
Have a specific question about this product?
We are happy to help, just give us a call or connect with us via live chat!