Your child’s security is our top priority. Diono engineered the Diono Radian 3RXT Convertible Car Seat - Grey Dark with premium, innovative features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced sidewalls, energy absorbing EPS foam and a reinforced adjustable head support to keep your little one protected and comfortable.
- Extended rear-facing - The radian® 3rXT keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5-45 pounds for the safest possible position. Premium, plush head and body support cushions are included for newborns and infants.
- Room to grow - Accommodates forward-facing children up to 65 pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 50-120 pounds. The aluminum reinforced, adjustable head support and sidewalls provide additional side impact protection.
- Joy of the journey - From birth, keep your little one rear facing longer to 45 lbs traveling safely. As they grow to 120 lbs (12 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered - The radian® 3 rXT is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. We shield your precious child through Super side impact protection with aluminium reinforcement.
- Three’s not a crowd -or safety that fits 3 across the radian® 3 rXT packs all our innovative safety features into a sleek and slim design that allows you to fit three across (in most mid-size vehicles). Now the whole family can travel, together.
- First Class comfort - Inspired by the best European fashions, our radian® 3 rXT has soft fabric covers and a memory foam seat base bottom. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A tailored infant support cushion and a cup holder are included.
- Made of Seattle - We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the radian® 3 rXT. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change just because baby is in tow.