Introducing our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9 – 36 months and 22-40lbs. The Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It’s ideal for travel—either from room to room, grandma’s house or on vacation. It’s also ideal for bed transitioning, thanks to built-in, air permeable sides that act as bed rails, allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed. DockATot docks give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers and offer hygienic and non-toxic properties. Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe.
- 100% Breatheable: Both pad and tube have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578. BS4578 is the result of an objective to produce a British Standard specification for a pillow which can confidently be used in cots, perambulators.
- The DockATot® Deluxe pod is designed so that the baby's face sit comparatively high in relation to the sides. The sides are low and also rounded. A baby correctly positioned in the pod (on his back) is breathing into open air. The design is made with consideration to not trap used air (breath; carbon dioxide) unlike most bassinets and moses baskets and infant and baby loungers.
- Safe Co-sleeping: DockATot® and its protective sides facilitate correct physiological back positioning while preventing the baby from rolling out of bed, hitting his head against the headboard, getting caught between the bed and the wall, or wriggling down under the covers. The sides also prevent the parents from rolling on top of the baby. Yet, the sides are comfy enough for the parent to have his/her arm over the side to pat and reassure. The firm pad reduces the risk of suffocation, unlike soft adult mattresses. Please note that DockATot products are not to be used in a crib or bassinet setting.
- DockATot® is not designed to prevent a baby from rolling over. However, it’s less likely the baby will engage in such activities while in the pod. Rolling over is a natural development, which should be encouraged during waking and supervised time. Up until approx. 8 months, one must always place a child to sleep on his/her back. However, at 7-8 months if they turn in their sleep, the pod is breathable so you don’t have to turn him/her back on his/her back. As to bedding, to further enhance the safety of the (supervised) sleeping environment, it is advisable to use wearable blankets, such as sleeping bags. We strictly advise against swaddling beyond the point when the baby starts rolling over.
- Temperature Control: DockATot® does not harbor heat. A very strong feature which we have seen in our testing both independent and in-house is that an infant does not develop excessive perspiration from body heat with the DockATot®. The materials used in the design allow for air to pass through effectively, thus keeping baby cool and relaxed when sleeping.
- DockATot™ has been designed to offer a safe, snug and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it's the next best thing to the womb. Babies can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles.
- DockATot™ is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded sides helps to prop up your awake baby when placed under his/her arms. Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills
- Machine washable
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Made in Europe
- Hypo Allergenic
- Harmful Substance Free
- Lightweight & easy to travel with
We take our safety and quality certifications very seriously. Here is a chart showing all our components and certifications levels. DockATot® is the original, premium baby lounger.
Do not purchase DIY or imitator products as none have been safety tested and could be dangerous for your baby.
DockATot® DELUXE and GRAND have been tested in Europe and the US and Canada and proven to comply with all of the following standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (Cover fabric, Non-vowen liner fabric, Protective sleeve fabric, Tube fibers, Pad wadding, Nylon strap, Buckle, Zipper, Pulltab & Sewing thread)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Tube air permability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing
- Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN)
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008
- REACG certified manufacturer and assures that materials and processes are free from SVHC .
- The DELUXE pad meets with the AS/NZS 8811.1:2013. Methods of testing infant products – Part 1: Sleep surfaces – Test for firmness.
- ASTM D3574-08 Sections 16 through 21 for Indentation Force Deflection. High ratio (= excellent support factor).
- Age: 9-36M, Stage 2
- Weight: 22-40Ibs, Stage 2
- Measurement: 24 inches wide x 39-47 inches long [39 inches with clasps closed and 47 inches with clasps open]
- Weight (excl. packaging): 2400 g or 85 oz
- Weight (incl. packaging): 2920 g or 103 oz