The Family Basecamp is a premium open-air shelter that pops into place with no assembly needed, and is sized to comfortably fit two adults, kids and unlimited accessories. A perfect companion to the Veer Basecamp Playard, it is family lodging for the heads of the family.
Assembly is quick, easy and secure thanks to four wind-defying tethers, adjustable window panels, and optional front screen. Folding back down is just as easy as set up, and with the included storage bag you can transport over your shoulder or in the Veer Cruiser All-terrain Wagon. All panels feature a UPF50 protective coating for a shelter that is rain and sun proof, and ultimate craftsmanship means premium detailing from the stainless steel zippers to a pneumatically driven folding hub that makes everything work seamlessly.
Family Basecamp can be used on its own, or as a companion with the Veer Cruiser, Basecamp Playard, or Sand Mat sold separately.
- Portable, light-weight shelter for any expedition
- Sized for the whole family
- Durable water-resistant and sun protective UPF 50 polyester panels
- Cool white color
- 3-1 adjustable Zip Windows: Opaque polyester, mesh view-thru or fully open
- Moisture-resistant bottom
- Optional Sand Mat Available
- 4 built in Wind Anchors
- Comes fully assembled, pops into place
- Folds down quickly and compactly
- Storage bag with shoulder strap also attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation
- Storage bag stores all pieces, including optional Sand Mat
- Dimensions open: 6.5' x 9.0' x 5.0'
- Dimensions folded: 48? l (in bag) x 8? diameter
- 15.5 lbs
- Capacity: 2 adults plus kids