The GroVia® diaper is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative shell design minimizes diaper waste and cost.
How To Use
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
-Less waste in our landfills
-Save hundreds of dollars each year Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
-Fairly and conscientiously made in China