The GroVia diaper is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative shell design minimizes diaper waste and cost.
Step 1: Choose Your GroVia® Shell
Step 2: Choose either Reusable Organic Cotton or Stay Dry Soaker Pads OR Disposable BioSoakers
How To Use:
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia Shells:
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Why Grovia Cloth Diapers?
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China