The Breeze is designed to maximize airflow between your baby and their mattress. We start with a flat, firm waterproof crib mattress for safety and add a breathable mattress pad to keep baby cool and dry for a more comfortable sleep without overheating
- The breathable mattress pad is easy to remove and features waterproof backing to protect the mattress from spills and messes. It is machine washable for convenient, easy cleaning.
- The Breeze mattress is waterproof for a practical design to prevent contamination from urine and other messes. A non-waterproof mattress may be impractical to clean or not cleanable at all! A soiled mattress can lead to bacteria growth, mold, and mildew.
- The Breeze waterproof mattress is fully functional even without the pad, so you can put your baby back to sleep while washing the breathable mattress pad.
- The Breeze features a firmer side for infants and a cushion firm side for toddlers. This specialized 2-stage approach offers safety and comfort as your baby grows.
- Firmness is one of the most important safety features to consider when choosing a crib mattress. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends a firm, flat mattress without any soft bedding. Strong edge support stands up to bouncing toddlers and helps keep your baby’s limbs from getting caught between the mattress and crib.
- The Breeze weighs under 10 pounds, so bedding changes are easy and convenient! It's designed to fit snugly in your baby's crib for a safer, secure fit. Fits standard size cribs.
- We're on a mission to provide the safest crib mattress on the planet, in terms of physical, chemical, allergenic, and hygienic safety. This includes designing our mattresses to meet all flammability regulations without the need for any flame retardant chemicals.
- The Lullaby Earth Breeze crib mattress is made right here in the U.S.A.
- Our quality is second to none, and we stand behind every mattress we offer a "no hassle" lifetime limited warranty.