From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own. A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF grow from side-to-side.
Movement so calming, they may just start snoozing. And if they do? No problem. Adjust the seat to the recline level they love best. Your baby will adore it. No matter how old they are.
Features Specific to the Nuna Leaf Grow:
- Three recline positions
- Infant body insert with integrated head support
- GOTS certified organic cotton and dye
- Toy bar included with purchase
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion
- Ideal angles for both playing and napping
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Motor free ride no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- 3-point harness
- Removable seat pad and harness
- Mesh back for little breezes
- Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs.
Have a specific question about this product?
We are happy to help, just give us a call or connect with us via live chat!