2019 Nuna Tavo Stroller in Granite + Nuna Pipa Lite Car Seat in Granite = Travel system perfection!
The Tavo Stroller
The Nuna 2019 Tavo Stroller in Granite
features a fresh redesign with new and improved features. Sleek, simple and amazing.
Growth spurt alert? TAVO’s got it covered. Designed to provide tons of room for both the little ones (from both head-to-toe and side-to-side!) and you (the basket is spacious enough for your and their swag combined).
Oh—and did we mention that it cleverly connects to our award winning and oh-so-secure PIPA series car seats…with one click, no adapters needed? Yep, it truly is a one-click traveling wonder.
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable push bar
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Stately glossy black frame
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three or five point, slide height adjustable harness-featuring quick click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Usage: birth to 50 lbs
- Weight: 22.4 lbs (weight does not include canopy or arm bar)
- Open Dimensions: 42.5"H x 35.6"L x 22"W
- Folded Dimensions: 18.5"H x 36.8"L x 22"W
The Nuna Pipa Lite Car Seat
Nuna has developed a car seat that is constructed in a manner that is supremely protective yet ultra light. Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what parents and babies both need. Because carrying less really is more. Meet the Nuna Pipa Lite!
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest infant car seat (not including canopy or insert)
- Features aeroflex fusion our proprietary, state-of-the-art manufacturing process creates this first-of-its-kind shell
- Features aeroflex foam - cleverly lightweight, resilient and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and lightweight fabrics, along with our proprietary manufacturing process combine for a design that is both supremely portable and protective
- No fire retardants added! From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contains no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Connects with all Nuna strollers* to create a tasteful travel system
- Leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Removable body infant insert grows with baby
- Aeroflex™ foam - cleverly lightweight, resilient and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%*
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Recommended use4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Product specifications: l 26 x w 17.5 x h 22.5 in
- Product weight without canopy & insert 5.3 lbs with canopy & insert 6.7 lbs
- Steel reinforced system makes set up swift, simple and above all—safe
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- True lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps*
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forwardrotation during impact up to 90%**