The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby's heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones.
The Smart Sock 2 enhances everything that our 100,000+ parents loved about our original Smart Sock. It uses proven technology (pulse oximetry) to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels from the comfort of your home. The Smart Sock 2 has a range up to 100 ft and a new fabric sock design to ensure a comfortable fit and accurate readings. Our updated smart phone app makes it easy to view your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels in real-time.
Redesigned Sock — Soft, Simple & Secure
Better Bluetooth. Better Base Station
- Innovative new sock design offers a more secure fit and intuitive placement, meaning more accurate readings.
- Hypoallergenic cotton gently yet securely wraps around your baby’s foot and designed to grow with your infant.
- Updated fabric sock can be worn on either foot, allowing parents to alternate as needed.
More Reliable Sensor
- Improved Bluetooth range, up to a 10x increase (100 feet), between the Smart Sock 2 and Base Station.
- Improvements in hardware resulted in 4x fewer red and yellow notifications.
- Updated pulse oximetry algorithms increase the precision and accuracy of your baby’s readings.
- Our updated sock sensor is flexible and designed to adapt to your baby’s foot as he or she grows.
More Data, Less Worry
- Mobile App: Improved interface with sock sizing guide, push notifications and real time access to your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels.
- Connected Care: Smart Sock 2 is compatible with Connected Care, an app that allows you to track historical data, red notification information and sleep trends.
- Smart Sock - 5.25 x 2.1 inches
- Base Station - 3.5 x 3.5 x .7 inches
- Smart Sock - 0.1 oz
- Base Station - 0.8oz
- Connectivity: Sock: bluetooth 4.0 up to 100ft, Base Station: wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Battery Life: Rechargeable sock lasts up to 18 hours
- Age: 0 - 18 months
- iPhone 5 or later (iOS 9 or later)
- 3 Fabric Socks w/ Universal Fit - Sizes 1-3 (Up to 18 Months)
- Smart Sock Sensor (Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth Technology)
- Base Station with Extended Range (10x Original Version)
- Charging Cords
- Exclusive access to the Owlet app.
- Free 12 Month Subscription to Connected Care ($50 Value - Coming Soon!)
Owlet is intended to provide peace of mind. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.